Actions before the Court of Justice
- Actions may be brought before the Court of Justice
against decisions of the Boards of Appeal on appeals.
- The action may be brought on grounds of lack of
competence, infringement of an essential procedural require
ment, infringement of the Treaty, of this Regulation or of any
rule of law relating to their application or misuse of power.
- The Court of Justice has jurisdiction to annul or to alter
the contested decision.
- The action shall be open to any party to proceedings
before the Board of Appeal adversely affected by its decision.
- The action shall be brought before the Court of Justice
within two months of the date of notification of the decision of
the Board of Appeal.
- The Office shall be required to take the necessary meas
ures to comply with the judgment of the Court of Justice.