- Meetings of the Management Board shall be convened by its chairperson.
- The Executive Director shall take part in the deliberations, unless the Management Board
- The Management Board shall hold an ordinary meeting at least once a year. In addition, it
shall meet on the initiative of its chairperson or at the request of the Commission or of
one-third of the Member States.
- The Management Board shall adopt rules of procedure.
- The Management Board shall take its decisions by an absolute majority of its members.
However, a majority of two-thirds of its members shall be required for the decisions which
the Management Board is empowered to take under Article 153(1)(a) and (b),
Article 155(1) and Article 158(2) and (4). In both cases each member shall have one vote.
- The Management Board may invite observers to attend its meetings.
- The secretariat for the Management Board shall be provided by the Office.