Actions before the Court of Justice
- Actions may be brought before the General Court against decisions of the Boards of
Appeal in relation to appeals.
- The action may be brought on grounds of lack of competence, infringement of an essential
procedural requirement, infringement of the TFEU, infringement of this Regulation or of
any rule of law relating to their application or misuse of power.
- The General Court shall have jurisdiction to annul or to alter the contested decision.
- The action shall be open to any party to proceedings before the Board of Appeal adversely
affected by its decision.
- The action shall be brought before the General Court within two months of the date of
notification of the decision of the Board of Appeal.
- The Office shall take the necessary measures to comply with the judgment of the General
Court or, in the event of an appeal against that judgment, the Court of Justice.